Currently, we have franchise locations in cities throughout the United States including Florida, Utah, North Carolina and Alabama. Luckily, there is still an infinite amount of room for new locations. That being said, it’s difficult for us to put together a comprehensive list of available territories.
We find that it works out better for our potential franchisees to choose the location they wish to pursue; whether it be their home town or a brand new city in which they see potential for the Dr.PhoneFix brand.
We can tell you however that some territories and locations are better than others. As you dive into Dr.PhoneFix franchise ownership, location is an important consideration. You may want to think about where you would open a storefront and why you would choose that location. Also, keep these few things in mind when considering a location.
- Dense populations means more potential customers
- High visibility for increased awareness and foot traffic
- Available parking to make it easy for customers to visit
- Up and coming areas that are reasonably priced but have potential
- Close proximity to complimentary businesses
- Renting a new building is more cost-effective
You might be thinking to yourself, oh I have the perfect spot! Well that’s what we like to hear. Don’t hesitate to contact us with your thoughts and ideas. Together we can talk about the franchise process as well as the potential location for your Dr.PhoneFix franchise storefront.