- Rapidly expanding business with over 30 locations in the United States
- A strict commitment to excellence within all facets of the company
- A Brand that is recognized as a leader in the mobile repair industry
- With over 400,000 Repairs, and Thousands of satisfied customers.
- In-house training with a specialized team of DPF Certified repair techs that will have you ready to set the foundation for your franchise’s success
- Each franchise is provided with a cutting edge mobile responsive site, and Marketing strategies specialist.
- Protected territory for franchise owners
- Franchise POS Software to control Sales and Inventory
- 24,000 SQ Feet Headquarters location filled with accessories and parts, to keep your sales going.
- Our name says it all
The Mobile Repair Market is A Booming Business
Smartphone and Tablet Usage
In 2012, 112.5 million US adults (34.3% of Americans) were projected to own a tablet by 2016.
Three-quarters of users polled, or 72%, said they were within five feet of their device the majority of the time
In 2012 it was projected that by 2016, 34.3% of US adults would own a tablet.
However, in January of 2014 studies showed that the projected number had been surpassed.
As of January 2014:
58% of American adults have a smartphone
42% of American adults own a tablet computer
Mobile device repair and growth trend
Industry revenue is expected to rise at an average annual rate of 4.9% during the five years to 2014 to total $1.4 billion. Revenue is expected to increase 1.7% in 2014. (//www.tmcnet.com/usubmit/2014/05/14/7828697.htm)
Americans have spent some $5.9 billion on iPhone repairs since the first iteration was released in 2007. (//business.time.com/2012/09/20/weve-spent-almost-6-billion-on-iphone-repairs-since-2007/)
SMARTPHONE AND TABLET GROWTH TREND
• Tablet sales will increase from 11.8% in 2013 to 16.5% by 2017
• Smartphone sales will increase from 59.5% in 2013 to 70.5% by 2017
Research firm IDC expects total smartphone shipments of nearly 1.3 billion units in 2014, which would indicate a 26.3% increase over 2013. However, IDC thinks growth will slow in 2015 down to 1.4 billion units, or a 12.2% year-over-year growth rate.
Credit Suisse said it sees the tablet reaching a “more steady state” of growth in 2014 with volumes of 274 million projected to grow 6% a year through 2018, ultimately reaching 349 million.
interneT usage on mobile devices
In 2012 around 1.58 billion users used their mobile phones for internet, which is around 67% of internet users. This number is further expected to increase by 17% in 2014 to 2.23 billion users, which is around 79% of total internet users.
By 2017 around 2.97 billion users are expected to use the internet over their phones, which is around 91% of total internet users and 58% of mobile phone users.
The number of mobile Internet users will grow by 16.6% between 2010 and 2015
In early 2014, the landscape in which businesses operate changed forever when Internet usage on mobile devices exceeded PC usage.
What are consumers doing on Mobile?
• 99.5% access content/information
• 63.%1 access the Internet
• 62.1% check email
• 49.2% listen to music
• 46% play games
• 41.7% download and use apps
• 15% make purchases
• 15% read a book